ONLY 40% down and the balance upon delivery. Playa del Carmen ( Quintana Roo, MX - 77710) Under Construction

$180,320 USD
Only $342 usd per sq. ft.

Carlos Porras Carlos Porras +52(984)1573644 (Office) +52(984)8078002 (Cell) Request More Info

  • Spacious and a block from the beach.
  • Type: Condominium
  • Style: Apartment
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Garage: 22-Stalls "First come first served"
  • Size: 527 sq. ft. "49 m2"
  • Development Level: Under Construction
  • Year Built: 2024 "November"
  • Condo Fees: $123.00 USD
  • MLS #: ISB-01-POCC


NOW OFFERING A SPECIAL PAYMENT PLAN of only 40% downpayment and the remaining 60% on delivery. Contact us for details.

ISABELLA is located at the heart of Playa del Carmen, only a block from the beach, a block from the entertainment district and around the corner from world-famous 5th avenue, the very spacious units make this project not only a great option for an investment property thanks to the location, but also a fantastic long term vacation home or main residence; you will rarely see these size apartments in the new projects.

The price per square feet is by far one of the lowest in the area, this is thanks to the fact that the developers have owned the property where it is being build since many years ago and the project is being funded without bank loans.

ISABELLA features a total 35 apartments, one and two bedroom units spread out in 5 residential levels and 7 commercial spaces (also for sale) on the ground floor; underground parking is available for residents only.

527.43 sq ft one bedroom units starting at $180'320 USD
613.54 sq ft one bedroom units starting at $209'760 USD
699.65 sq ft one bedroom units starting at $261'625 USD
742.71 sq ft one bedroom units starting at $277'725 USD
1259.38 sq ft one bedroom units starting at $484'380 USD

Commercial spaces starting at $112'700 USD

The project features:
· Front desk / lobby
· Underground parking
· Elevator
· Commercial area
· Roof garden with infinity pool
· Solarium
· Rooftop pergola and bar

The apartments come equipped with A/C units, electric cooktop, cooktop hood, electric water heater.

Delivery is November 2024
Contact us for more information.


Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. Please contact us for any inquiry or specifics.